Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm still learning how to blog

I pressed publish post without adding the good things about my new house. I had to have purchased this house for some reason, right? I would like to draw your attention to the picture of the back yard. I own .25 acres in the prestigious and lovely town of Lexington. We live on a quiet tree-lined side street full of nice families, and I have a driveway. This house does have great bones, regardless of the mystifying add-ons. The house a few houses down is going for $1.5M. There is significant value to this place and, after all of these fun re-modelings, we are hoping to really enjoy the fruits of our labor along with the eggs of our chickens. BB has tons of CARPETED room to run around and is the happiest I have ever seen him. Plus we don't have drunken college kids ringing our doorbell every Saturday night around 2:30 am, so it's a pretty good deal. It is a cozy little house that just has a spectacular laundry list of things I would like to dig into, although it is a completely functional home right now. Except for the kitchen, but don't push it.

No comments:

Post a Comment